Friday, July 25, 2014

Welcome to Tselumiere Express!

Welcome to Tselumiere Express, which launched today on the most magical moment of the year at 11:11am on 25th July 2014, the Mayan Day out of Time!  In the Mayan's 28 days/13 months calendar, today is an extra day that rests between the end of one year and the beginning of the next. It is a day to celebrate time is art and peace through culture. My favourite day of the year!! (To learn more please visit http://www.lawoftime.org/thirteenmoon/doot.html)

I thought this would be the perfect day to begin my new adventure in offering my gifts to the world. I have been sharing love and light to my family and friends for a long time and it feels right now to expand my scope of influence to a wider audience.

"Tselumiere" is a brand new word combining the Cantonese word for thank you (Tse = 謝) with the French word for light (lumière). The meaning of this word is "thankful for the light".

"Express" refers to the expression of your heart, thoughts and feelings in writing, rather than a rush service to get something done pronto. (which my sister felt most people might associate with that word)

Having gone through some pretty dark times in the past, I am so thankful for the love and light that led me to where I am today. My mission in life is to share this beautiful energy with everyone I meet! 


I infuse my writing with love and gratitude and know it will bring joy and encouragement to your loved ones. Connect with me via tselumiereexpress@gmail.com and let's start creating a magical, one-of-a-kind piece of writing (card, letter, poem, story) just for your special someone!



No comments:

Post a Comment